Blade Runner Five-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition Briefcase Set. In celebration of Blade Runner's 25th anniversary, director Ridley Scott has gone back into post production to create the long-awaited definitive new version. Blade Runner: The Final Cut, spectacularly restored and remastered from original elements and scanned at 4K resolution, will contain never-before-seen added/extended scenes, added lines, new and improved special effects, director and filmmaker commentary, an all-new 5.1 Dolby® Digital audio track and more. Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, Edward James Olmos, Joanna Cassidy, Sean Young, and Daryl Hannah are among some 80 stars, filmmakers and others who participate in the extensive bonus features.
Among the bonus material highlights is Dangerous Days, a brand new, three-and-a-half-hour documentary by award-winning DVD producer Charles de Lauzirika, with an extensive look into every aspect of the film: its literary genesis, its challenging production and its controversial legacy. The definitive documentary to accompany the definitive film version. The Ultimate Collector's Edition will be presented in a unique 5-disc digi-package with handle which is a stylish version of Rick Deckard's own briefcase. In addition, each briefcase will be individually numbered and in limited supply.
Included is a lenticular motion film clip from the original feature, miniature origami unicorn figurine, miniature replica spinner car, and collector's photographs, as well as a signed personal letter from Sir Ridley Scott. RIDLEY SCOTT'S ALL-NEW "FINAL CUT" VERSION OF THE FILM. Restored and remastered with added & extended scenes, added lines, new and cleaner special effects and all new 5.1 Dolby Digital Audio. · Commentary by Ridley Scott.
· Commentary by executive producer/co-screenwriter Hampton Fancher and co-screenwriter David Peoples; producer Michael Deely and production executive Katherine Haber. · Commentary by visual futurist Syd Mead; production designer Lawrence G. Paull, art director David L.
Snyder and special photographic effects supervisors Douglas Trumbull, Richard Yuricich and David Dryer. DOCUMENTARY DANGEROUS DAYS: MAKING BLADE RUNNER. A feature-length authoritative documentary revealing all the elements that shaped this hugely influential cinema landmark.
Cast, crew, critics and colleagues give a behind-the-scenes, in-depth look at the film -- from its literary roots and inception through casting, production, visuals and special effects to its controversial legacy and place in Hollywood history. This is the version that introduced U. Movie-going audiences to a revolutionary film with a new and excitingly provocative vision of the near-future.
It contains Deckard/Harrison Ford's character narration and has Deckard and Rachel's (Sean Young) "happy ending" escape scene. Home video, laserdisc and cable releases up to 1992. This version is not rated, and contains some extended action scenes in contrast to the Theatrical Version. The Director's Cut omits Deckard's voiceover narration and removes the "happy ending" finale. It adds the famously-controversial "unicorn" sequence, a vision that Deckard has which suggests that he, too, may be a replicant.
BONUS DISC - "Enhancement Archive": 90 minutes of deleted footage and rare or never-before-seen items in featurettes and galleries that cover the film's amazing history, production teams, special effects, impact on society, promotional trailers, TV spots, and much more. · Featurette The Electric Dreamer: Remembering Philip K. · Featurette Sacrificial Sheep: The Novel vs. Dick: The Blade Runner Interviews (audio).
· Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep Cover Gallery (images). · The Art of Blade Runner (image galleries).
· Featurette "Signs of the Times: Graphic Design". · Featurette "Fashion Forward: Wardrobe & Styling".
· Screen Tests: Rachel & Pris. · Featurette "The Light That Burns: Remembering Jordan Cronenweth". · Deleted and alternate scenes.
· Trailers and TV spots. · Featurette "Promoting Dystopia: Rendering the Poster Art". · Marketing and merchandise gallery (images).
· Featurette "Deck-A-Rep: The True Nature of Rick Deckard". · Featurette "--Nexus Generation: Fans & Filmmakers". This rare version of the film is considered by some to be the most radically different of all the Blade Runner cuts. It includes an altered opening scene, no Deckard narration until the final scenes, no "unicorn" sequence, no Deckard/Rachel "happy ending, " altered lines between Batty (Rutger Hauer) and his creator Tyrell (Joe Turkell), alternate music and much more. · Commentary by Paul M.
Sammon, author of Future Noir: The Making of Blade Runner. · Featurette "All Our Variant Futures: From Workprint to Final Cut". Within 3 days is greatly appreciated; if you require longer please just let me know. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.
The item "Blade Runner 5-DVD Ultimate Collectors Edition Briefcase #91 of 4400" is in sale since Saturday, August 15, 2020. This item is in the category "Movies\DVDs & Blu-ray Discs". The seller is "simongeek" and is located in Thornbury. This item can be shipped worldwide.